Campus Nurse Useful Links
Here are some useful links and information.
- www.mayoclinic.com - Mayo Clinic Website is a useful resource that addresses healthy lifestyle topics to diseases and conditions.
- This site is the only National hotline for survivors of sexual
assault. They offer free, confidential counseling and support
24hours a day. They can also be contacted by telephone at 1-800-656-HOPE.
- This site is the Missouri Department of Mental Health.
They offer 24 hour crisis hotline and may also be contacted by
telephone at 1-800-395-2132.
- This site offers up-to-date information on the programs, projects
and activities of the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention,
as well as affiliate contact information, suicide facts and survivor
support. They may be contacted by telephone at 1-800-342-2437.
- Flu Symptoms - This site offers good information regarding influenza including signs, symptoms, how it spreads and useful tips regarding prevention and treatment plans.