Getting Started with MVC Online:
Go to the MY MOVAL link at the top right corner of the MVC Website. This is an easy place to find your email, sign up for classes, check grades, etc.
All correspondence is done through your Viking email account. When you register/enroll in classes for the first time, an account will automatically be generated for you and a separate letter will be sent explaining how to access your email. An accompanying email will also be sent to the email account you used when applying for admission.
View your course schedule, billing and financial information, and more through your Student Web Services account, which is also linked on the MY MOVAL page.
Purchase your textbooks and other course materials BEFORE classes begin. To purchase texts from vikingbookstore.com:
- Log in under Student Login or create an account (using your ...@moval.edu email).
- Find your term/course using the dropdown menus.
- View course materials or +Save to build personal booklist.
- Select from new, used, marketplace, rental or eBook options.
- Follow the checkout process and apply financial aid vouchers if applicable.
Financial aid vouchers are only applicable if you have a credit balance on your MVC student account. In this case, you will receive a personalized email indicating a voucher has been issued for a specific amount. Enter the voucher number on checkout to apply toward the purchase of course materials.
Missouri Valley College strongly recommends using the Google Chrome browser as your default browser. This browser has been tested and is fully supported for Student Web Services, Moodle and Google Apps for Education.You can download the latest version of Google Chrome here: http://www.google.com/chrome/
When you log in for the first time in Moodle after registering for a class with the registrar's office, you will be enrolled in the corresponding Moodle course. To access MVC Moodle:
- Start your Chrome web browser
- Navigate to the Missouri Valley Website (www.moval.edu)
- Select "MVC Moodle" in the upper right corner
- Log in to the next screen with your MVC credentials (username and password)
- Select a course from your enrolled courses on the Moodle Course Overview
- Review course information and instructions (syllabus, schedule, assignments, etc)
If you have other questions/concerns, visit our website www.moval.edu/mvconline.
Help Desk for My Moval and Viking email: 660-831-4444