Outstanding & Young Alumni Nomination Form
The Outstanding Alumni Award honors alumni who have typified the Missouri Valley College tradition of excellence and brought credit to the College by their personal accomplishment, professional achievement, or humanitarian service. The Missouri Valley College alumni association presents the awards to our Outstanding Alumni and Young Alumni at the Alumni Banquet held during Homecoming weekend.
Nomination deadline is April 3.
Criteria for Induction:
To be eligible for the award, candidates must be graduates of MVC. Candidates should be individuals who bring honor to Missouri Valley through their professional accomplishments and successes.
Criteria for selection for the award includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Accomplishments and success in the candidates chosen profession/career;
- Candidate's interest and loyalty to the College
- Outstanding contributions and/or accomplishments in the area of community service;
- Awards/honors/recognition received related to profession/career;
- Importance of College's role in success of candidate;
Nomination and Selection Process:
- Nominations must occur using the official nominating form
- Nominations can be made by anyone
- Nominees who have graduated within 10 years of the current year will be eligible for Outstanding Young Alumni.
- Nominees who have graduated eleven or more years will be eligible for the Outstanding Alumni Award.
- Nominees on the ballot and not inducted will automatically carry over for two years.
- Nomination deadline is April 3.
- The award recipients are chosen by an award selection committee. The selection committee will present candidates to the full Alumni Advisory Board for approval.
Please contact Jennifer Hiller, director of alumni relations with questions at (660) 831-4006 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org