Missouri Valley College Alumni Advisory Board
The Missouri Valley College Alumni Association's mission is to engage alumni in the life of MVC and its students, and to encourage lifelong connections amon alumni and support of the college's goals.
Guiding students to succeed through personal instruction and intellectual inquiry.
The Association must be a consistently growing, active and powerful MVC community that creates impact for the college and Marshall, MO.
- Respect the relationship between the board and staff
- Engage in strategic planning
- Serve as an ambassador for the MVC Alumni Association
- Actively participate in all committee; annual board meetings
- Prepare for the meetings - stay informed
- Financially support Missouri Valley College
- Help measure board performance
- Be an advocate. Cultivate & engage others in supporting MVC
- Represent the association at regional and college events
- Participate. Participate. Participate.
Mr. Jason Rinne, Class of 2004 - President Email
Mr. Colin Smith, Class of 2010 - Vice President Email
Mrs. Sandi Guthrey 1972 - Secretary
Sally (Wilson) Campbell, Class of 1961 -
Jim Hargrave, Class of 1964 -
Russ Whyte, Class of 1965 -
Spencer Fricke, Class of 1966 -
George Brown, Class of 1973 -
David Corti, Class of 1974 - Email
Steve Tuck, Class of 1976 -
Tom Hayob, Class of 1979 -
Lisa (Schleicher) McComas, Class of 1986 -
Jon Stockman, Class of 2004 - Email
Katie (Burnstad) Shannon, Class of 2004
Todd Bossaller, Class of 2005 - Email
April (Stottlemyre) DeGraff, Class of 2009
Kaylee Bartolotta, Class of 2013 - Email